lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2007

Camera Obscura


TEENAGER
For your birthday she sent you a card. She didn’t sign her name she gave an autograph. Now she’s trying to call your bluff. Is she your true love? We knew the boy who went from Mod to Ted. She asked matter of fact had he gone off his head. He was uncomplaining as a tree. Not a thing like me. You’re not a teenager. So don’t act like one. Sure she’s a heartbreaker. Does she have one? Is it down to me, down to me we both rarely speak? I went for a stroll after dark. I thought of you with her while staring at the black. I didn’t have you down for being easily led. Or the girl well read. I went for a stroll after dark. I thought of you and her, I think I’m going mad. Can you help me to see where I’m going wrong? Help me finish this song...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I don’t want to be part of your scene
I’ll stick with him and keep my nose clean .. me alegra que te haya gustado la foti! es re linda viste
y si, en cualquier momento me meto en la onda del blog :P jaa..obvio q vos me haces el titulito!
te estoy hablandoooo :)